Education health and care plans and statements of special needs
- How to work with your local authority
- What to do if your request gets refused
- What to do if you feel your child’s needs aren’t reflected in the plan.
- Challenging decisions and legal remedies
- Why, when and how to bring a medical negligence claim
- Interim payments – what can they be used for
- Use of expert opinion
- What is a successful outcome to a claim/court of protection/ongoing relationships with medical professionals?
Who will be there?
- Denise Deakin, Scope
- Caz Gotham, Carers Hub
- Solicitors from Anthony Collins Solicitors
You will have opportunities throughout the day to discuss private legal issues with a solicitor from Anthony Collins Solicitors.
Book your place
Places are limited, so please book in advance to avoid disappointment. Contact Denise Deakin:
Telephone 07921 046 511