THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
Why should I attend?
This session will update you on the implications of the latest developments in employment law and assist you in managing tricky day to day HR challenges. You will have the opportunity to network with peers during lunch and find out what issues their organisations are currently facing and how they are responding.
We will cover the following topics during the seminar:
- Pre-employment checks (including references and health checks) and managing tricky issues
- A round-up of recent case law on discrimination and the impact of managing discrimination issues in the workplace
- Subject Access Requests under the GDPR
- Payment In Lieu Of Notice and taxation
- Other employment law round-up and what’s on the horizon
You will also have the opportunity to participate in round table discussions after lunch focusing on any key employment issues that you are facing and want to discuss with colleagues from other organisations. To put forward your suggested topics in advance of the workshop please email Lynsey.Harrison@anthonycollins.com
Who should attend?
This session is for anyone with HR responsibility in their role, from all sectors.
9:30 - 10:00 Registration
10:00 - 13:00 Presentations
13:00 - 14:00 Lunch
14:00 - 16:00 Round table discussions
To receive invitations to our events, as well as information and articles on legal issues and sector developments that are of interest to you, please sign up to Newsroom.